25 under 25
Photoshop is looking for creative artists to celebrate a milestone with.
Photoshop is on a hunt. It’s scouring the globe, looking in every nook and cranny of the creative world for visual artists under the age of 25. Why, you ask? Because it’s turning the big 2-5, and what better way to celebrate than to share the limelight with young creators who fuel the company’s fire? It’s asking innovative young peeps to put their hat in the ring by uploading their work to Behance for the chance to be featured on the company’s Instagram page. And not just any feature: the artists will get to fully take over the Instagram handle to fill with their artwork, like this guy.
Here’s how to make sure Photoshop sees your work:
1. Create a Behance profile if you don’t already have one
2. Add a project to your profile
3. Tag the project with “Ps25Under25″ in the Project Tags section in “Step 3: Settings when uploading your project”
4. Make sure you publish your project
Also, here’s what they’re looking for:
1. Women and men under the age of 25
2. Artists who use Photoshop somewhere in their creative process
3. Visionaries with the ability to inspire the masses through their unique artistic perspective
4. A proven ability to create visually stunning work