Pick your passion (project)
Bathing suits, umbrellas, tequila and more: you read about them, and now you can buy the side projects from Canadian creatives.
Passion Projects: you’ve read about them, ogled over them, and now you can buy them.
Next month, at strategy‘s AToMiC Awards in Toronto, stimulant will be hosting a live silent auction for attendees to bid on some of their favourite things created by creatives on the side. All of the proceeds will go to NABS, and there will be plenty pieces up for grabs. In fact, here is a sample of some of those things:
- Pluvio artist-designed umbrella
- Sweet OneMeth threads
- An autographed copy of All Out by Alex and Kevin Newman
- Siempre Tequila from the agave gods (packaged in a neat wooden box with goodies)
- A private portrait session from Dan Bannister
- Monsters in an oil painting
- Pencil-sketched “drawdles” (architectural drawings with the looseness of doodles)
- Five 1-year subscriptions to cooking site Blade & Skillet
- Handy Zulu Alpha Kilo office mugs
- Pomegranate letterpress artwork
- Artist-designed bathing suits from the Yes! Project
- A piece from the colourful Shame, Shame collection of prints
Sounds like a pretty sweet loot so far, right? Yes, but we’re still on the hunt for more.
So if you, a friend, or perhaps even a foe (you can put your hard feelings aside for a good cause, right?), have something that’s been created/painted/written/brewed/sewn/drawn/cooked/etc. on the side, send me a note at email@example.com.
Now’s your chance to shine, and attract some good karma while you’re at it.